Development Permit Information

A development permit is needed for any development that is happening within the RM.  If you are building a shop or barn for agriculture use, you will need to only apply for a development permit, everything else will need both a development permit and a building permit.

Fees are as follows:

(This fee is due at the time the application is dropped off at the office)


Building Permit Information

Please fill out the building application form and development application form and return to our office, along with your building plans/checklist.  The application will be sent to the building officials for approval (this process normally takes 10-14 days), at which time we will process the permit and contact you when it is ready to be picked up at our office. At this time, the Permit Fees including the Performance Bond will need to be paid before you can pick up the permit. 

*No building shall take place before you have the permit*
*Anything over 100 sq. ft. will need a building permit and must adhere to the zoning bylaw*

Fees are as follows:

(cost of construction, determined by the building officials)

$1,000.00 Performance Bond
(This is retuned to you once you once your final inspection has occurred and we have been notified that the building is completed. Must be completed within the time allowed, if not, the performance bond will surrendered and new fees will be required) 

*Please contact the office as these forms can be submitted online.

Application Forms

Forms for Development

 Forms for Appointment to Boards & Committees

Subdivision Information

Other Forms